Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Pictures.

I was cleaning out my picture file and came across some pictures of the kids. I thought I'd post them up, just to give everyone some updates of their whereabouts! Some are more recent than others.



Isabella singing and dancing.


Bella earned her soccer patch at the first game of the season!!


Isabella is the star player of the team!!



My mom and Anthony enjoying a train ride.



Marco & Isabella on the train ride.



The kids got together with some friends to do a "Joseph's Coat of Many Colors" craft for history.


Marco getting ready to score a goal.



Anthony taking a break from the jumping pillow.



Christian ready for Halloween.



Marco picked a nice pumpkin!



Panning for gems with friends.



A little pumpkin for my little pun'kin!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...