Saturday, October 25, 2008

More on Soccer.

I am posting this because I never got a chance to do it earlier. Marco and Isabella finally finished their soccer season last Saturday. It was fun to see them play in their final games and for them to receive their trophies. Unfortunately, I missed most of Marco's game because I was at home with Christian who was napping, so DH got to get up early and take the kids. After soccer, we went to the little celebration that the YMCA hosts and the kids jumped on the bouncy castle and ate hot dogs.


Marco after his last game.



Sitting at the sidelines.


Huddled with the team.


Isabella with soccer trophy.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...