Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Carnival.

Today we enjoyed an afternoon at our church's Halloween Carnival. I figured the kids would get good use out of their costumes as opposed to just wearing them for one night. It was lots of fun and the kids had a really good time playing all the games. I'm starting to really look forward to Halloween night!


Anthony bobbing for apples.



Practicing for Halloween!

I'm not sure what the weather is going to be like for Halloween night, but I think the kids will be sufficiently warm in their costumes. We have been having quintessential fall weather and I'm expecting a chilly night, a light breeze, and bit of scary mist in the air!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Oh, they are so cute! My son had a little dragon costume like that last year. He could probably fit into it this year, but he's wearing his brothers old lion costume instead.

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...