Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I've moved on from parenting and homeschooling the baby to tween stage and now I'm officially doing the "toddlers to teens and everything in between"!!  It's been quite the ride getting to this point in my life and I know that there is plenty more in store for me.

We've continued to keep our kids at home and pursue home education, but there have certainly been many bumps along the way.  I've learned so many new things and continue to use things that have always worked.  Of course, now I feel more confident and experienced in the realm of homeschooling middle schoolers and below.  High school is something I am deep in the trenches with right now and it is such an education for me and my family.

As for life outside of homeschooling, there is still our busy home life.  Home management is something that is continually intertwined in every aspect of our life.  Running a household of ten busy individuals is no small task and I find that I have to have some kind of organization, otherwise things fall apart pretty quickly.  And things certainly fall apart from time to time (and sometimes for long periods of time!).  But, just like everything else, this is always a work in progress.  As children grow, our home needs grow and change, too.

I'm excited to start writing about all our happenings once again!  It's wonderful to see that even this little blog still serves a purpose to others.  I plan on making some changes and updating things around here.  There are many cobwebs and dust bunnies to clean up!!

Cheers to being back!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...