Monday, October 6, 2008

Back in the Game.

We are trying to cut back on some expenses, and lately...who isn't! So I decided to get back in the game. The Grocery Game, that is. Today was my first day back and I mostly shopped for items that I stockpile: frozen bread, soup, water, etc. I did pretty good. I went to two different stores and saved a total of approximately $95.00. This total includes coupon savings combined with reward savings. Not too bad!

We'll see how it keeps going on a weekly basis and if I even stick to it. If you remember, I did the Grocery Game last year and got good results. The downside was that I just didn't have the time to coupon clip and organize. It is a bit of work, but you really have to try it out to see if it is worth your time! It took me about 2 hours to organize so I roughly got paid about $47.50 per hour.

Want to check it out for yourself? Go to the Grocery Game and read up!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...