As for Anthony? This is really hard for the both of us. He is very strong willed and following through with discipline is very tiring since I have to do it so much! But I'm still going at it. Isabella is doing well and she is never usually a problem with requests.
Here are the main character/discipline traits that I have made a point of creating into good habits.
- Always say "Yes Mami" or "Yes Papi." (BTW, these are the Spanish versions of Mom and Dad...or Mommy and Daddy. It's what the children call us.)
- Use kind words.
- First time obedience.
- Be considerate of others.
- Include siblings.
- Clean your space after every meal.
- Pick up after yourself (keep all personal spaces neat).
- Complete all chores without arguing.
- Use manners at all times (respecting others, proper table manners, respect others belongings)
- Be ready for bed and in bed on time.