Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Creating More Space.

I finally figured out that I need more space to put all those centers and assignments. It's been getting too difficult now that Marco and Isabella are doing more and more school work. So today I ordered some hanging wall files for the school room.

I'm hoping this will help me keep all the paperwork organized and I have enough wall space to put up to 3 sets. Lately, I have found that our flip board is just not cutting it. It is constantly getting in our way and I keep having to roll it all over the place. With the new hanging files, I'll have a place for all our centers and I can move the flip board downstairs.

Another awesome addition to our school has been our new all-in-one printer! We just got it over the weekend and I LOVE it! I was getting so tired of making monthly trips to Kinko's or forgetting that I needed an extra copy of something. I also like the ability to scan and fax. I really can't believe that we hadn't gotten one before. It was really more putting it off than anything. We kept thinking that we didn't really need it.

So now it seems like we are just getting better prepared for the long homeschooling journey ahead. If anything, I really thank God that we are able to keep our kids at home and that he has put this in our path.


No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...