Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Car Seats.

I've been putting off shopping for a new car seat for Isabella for the past 5 months. I finally decided that it is a chore that has to be done, since Christian has outgrown his infant carrier and he needs to move up to a front facing car seat.

After looking at all the available options for a booster seat, I came to the conclusion that I am a baby gear snob. Yup. It is a difficult thing to admit, but I think it's true. Go with Graco? No way. Evenflo? Not good enough. We all know that Britax is the BEST. Just ignore the hefty price tag. After much consideration, I finally made a decision based on what was going to work best. I wanted a booster that still used the 5 point harness, so that narrowed down my choices. In the end, I gave in and purchased the Britax Frontier in red.

Now I'll just shift Christian into Isabella's Roundabout. That, of course, requires searching for a whole new cover.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...