Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reviewing our Enrichment Literature.

The kids are almost done with all the Literature Pockets that I was wanting to do for enrichment. I decided to film them reciting their nursery rhymes in order to close the unit up. Leave it to Marco to turn it into something silly! I posted our first nursery rhyme recital.



It turns out that Isabella wants to do all the reciting and Marco wants to do all the acting.

We'll be finishing up our Nursery Rhyme Literature Pockets within the next couple of weeks. After that, we'll be moving on to the VP First Favorites, followed by more Folktales & Fairy Tales Literature Pockets. They are definitely a big hit around here!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...