We are constantly in cleaning mode around here; having your house ready to show is lots of work, but I'm thankful that we've decluttered enough to make cleaning up easier. With all the packing, however, we are missing TONS of our usual school supplies. We are working with basics around here...paper, pencils, a box of crayons, a few markers, and some glue sticks. So although I'm hoping to make some fun stuff with the kids, I'm not sure exactly how much we'll be able to do!
On to the link!! If you have yet to make a lapbook, why not start with a St. Patrick's day lapbook?!? Below are links to some FREE lapbooks.
- St. Patrick's Day lapbook with pictures from Homeschool Share (this one is more for leprechauns from the looks of it.
- Free from CurrClick, Shamrocks and Shillelaghs.
- St. Patrick's Day unit study at Homeschool Share.
- St. Patrick's Day notecards from Paper Dali.
- St. Patrick coloring page from Paper Dali.
- Free St. Patrick notebooking pages from NotebookingPages.com.
I'll be using some of these sites and reading some books over the weekend all about Saint Patrick. I'll post about that later!!