Tuesday, March 30, 2010

School Supply Shortage.


So you will probably keep reading my complaints on how I'm missing so much of our stuff...school stuff in particular. Today is pattern blocks. I accidentally packed our math manipulative's away and I'm at a loss as to what to do when our lessons call for them. But I guess I'm not too worried. Isabella's work is what is requiring them and she is a whiz at using pattern blocks. Since the tender age of 2, she's been working with books such as Patternables and she can pretty much match pattern blocks to shapes in record time.

Now my dilemma is skipping ahead lessons and trying to adjust our lessons to the materials we actually have. Moving time can't come soon enough!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...