Thursday, March 18, 2010

Paperwork.


I feel exactly like this guy looks. Tired and overwhelmed. I must say that buying a home nowadays is not as easy as it used to be. There are loads of paperwork!!! With a fastly approaching deadline, I've been up late copying, faxing, emailing, etc. Not my idea of fun.

So bear with me as this time in my life sloooowllly passes! I'm anxious for this period to be over and for us to be in our new home. Now if only I didn't have the sale of our current home hanging over my head and knowing that I must have it constantly ready in case of a showing, maybe I wouldn't be this stressed out!!!

Blessings to all and hope you had a happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Allie said...

blegh school for me has been super tiring :/ but on the bright side, I nominated you for an award which you can get on my blog :)

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...