Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning Offering.

As a child, my parents would always tell me to compare myself to the "smart" kids, to aim high, and to not be afraid to ask for help. As I've journeyed through life, it is something I've kept in my mind always. Being all grown-up hasn't stopped me from taking this advice either, especially on matters of faith. I still try to compare myself to the "smart" kids (the saints), I aim high (with heaven as my goal), and I'm never afraid to ask for help (with prayer as direct connection to the One who can help with anything!).

With that, I leave you with a morning offering prayer. If you are "smart," then you probably already know this prayer and say it every day as you wake up or with your family. If you are like me, you still need reminders now and then. ***And by the way...it was a very smart lady who inspired me to do this every morning with my kids before our rosary (Thanks, Ellen!!).

Fatima Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys and sufferings, all that this day may bring, be they good or bad: for the love of God, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for all the sins committed against the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

******************************************
And here is a very cute image I found suitable for kids. You can order the Morning Offering Cards from Little Shepherds of Fatima for a super reasonable $5 for 25.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...