Friday, February 6, 2009

Update on our Fun School.

It has been fun to see the kids looking forward to fun school again. The NWF Green Hour activity was a perfect way to get them out of the house with a purpose. It had been chilly outside, but as long as they are dressed for the weather, I don't think they care if it's cold, raining, hot, or windy!

As always, I love when my kids come together and help each other out without being asked. This is a great way for them to build unity among themselves and work as a family team. It also makes me think, "My kids are awesome!"

Painting is always a favorite activity around here, so the NWF activity was a perfect way to lift their spirits and make them get away from the usual core subject lessons. Since the completion of their project, the kids have made a point of prominently displaying their rock garden in the school room. They are very proud of their work! My next step? Secretly move their rock box to a less disturbing location!

Anthony loves green!


Marco concentrating on his rock design.


Isabella is always drawing happy faces.


Brothers working together on their rock box!


Isabella getting creative.


Finished products!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...