Monday, September 1, 2008

Yup. These Pictures Take Forever!

I'm on a mission. My mission is to convert all my digital pictures into hard copies that I can put in an album and share with my family. The digital camera revolution is awesome, but I really miss having ACTUAL PICTURES to look at. I have about 4 CD's worth of pictures to print out. Luckily they aren't all full, but we're still talking about 1,000 pictures...and who knows, maybe more.

The problem now? Waiting for all those darn pictures to upload! I feel like just throwing in the towel and condemning myself to a life of digital pictures. But I have my children to think about. The thought of having to look through an entire CD to show them a picture is just plain sad.

We'll see how far along I get with this project.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...