Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Laptop Lunches

We finally received our Laptop Lunches order! They are great and the kids are really excited to start using them. Laptop Lunches are basically bento style lunch boxes. We purchased the system which comes with the bag, water bottle, utensils and user's guide (recipes, ideas, etc.). They seem like a wonderful way to make lunch fun for the kids. I'm excited to start using one myself! I usually just throw things into plastic baggies and stuff them into a little cooler or insulated bag. This will be easier on me since I won't have to separate all the kids' lunches right when we are about to eat.

Considering that my kids don't go to school, these will be used for our co-op days, field trips, and our ever popular picnics. I'm thinking of even getting one for DH. He certainly needs to eat a healthy lunch while at work, and it just doesn't always turn out that way.



No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...