Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taking a Break.

I took a little break this past week since my mother was visiting from Dallas. I had a great time while she was here and wish she could visit more often. Unfortunately for me, she had to leave today. It was sad and the kids cried most of the way back home.

The good thing is that she and my dad will be back to visit for Christmas. It gives us all something to look forward to. In the mean time, we have plenty of catching up on work to do. We worked at minimal levels this past week since my mom wanted to hang out with the kids. Fortunately for us, we were still able to accomplish the basics.

I guess now it's time to get back to the daily grind!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...