Sunday, September 28, 2008

So Busy.

Yes, it's true. I have too much to do and lately it has kept me from updating you on the daily grind of my life. Recently there have been soccer practices & games, church meetings, Faith Formation lesson planning, and co-op Spanish class preparing. Not to mention all this on top of the daily homeschool lessons my kids enjoy! Ok...so lately "enjoy" might not be the right word.

Yup, I'm one busy mom!! I wondered today as I was planning my week, "How in the world am I going to be able to keep this up?" I'm not exactly sure, but prayer (lots of it!!) is what's keeping me going. There are so many projects on the horizon right now; but I'm thankful for them and they keep me focused on the light at the end of the tunnel.

In the mean time, let me tell you that last week one of my babies turned 3!! Anthony was extremely excited to be able to share his day with Ita (my mom...short for Abuelita). And if you think you can't purchase a yummy cake from a grocery store, then you haven't tried Whole Foods' Black & White cake!! Delicious!!

Make a wish!!!


Happy Birthday Anthony!!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...