Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scheduling a Perfect Day.

I have finally completed our new schedule for the new school year!! I has been about a month in the making and now I can finally say that it is done! It took a while since I had to look at all the subjects we were doing and how often. Now that I'll have more than one child doing school work, I see the challenge before me.

Let me add that my schedule is for a perfect day. I know enough to say that days can get out of control and the unexpected always seems to happen. I'm giving myself enough flexibility in that our Fridays are really open (we'll only be doing math and phonics on those days) and Saturdays are open as well. With all that said, I present you with my daily schedule. Yes...it is scary!

















But the schedule still looks scary!








1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

Odds & Ends -- love it! I think your day looks well thought out, not scary at all. Great job!
Lee (from the WTM board)

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...