Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting Ready for Conference.

Only 3 more days until I head out to IHM Catholic Conference in Washington, D.C.!! I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon with a couple of other friends and the conference starts on Friday morning. It will be a good weekend to reflect and get ready for our new school year. I'm excited about being able to spend some time looking over what we have without all 4 kids running around me!

We are done with choosing curriculum, although there are still some reading books I have left to buy. I'm just really excited about the sessions they have. They all sound really wonderful and I'm sure I'm going to come home inspired and recharged! I'm counting down!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...