Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's for Dinner?

So I have always been terrible at getting dinner together. Well, maybe not always...only since I've had 3 kids. But that's a long time! I tried doing menus, but they never worked because I would always forget and then by the time I got to the grocery store....a big mess.

But lo and behold I get an email from my sister mentioning Menus4Moms. It has been my lifesaver ever since! I get a week's full of recipes (5 days) including side dishes and dessert! The shopping list is also already made. You just download and open it in their shopping list program. Don't like what they have for the week? You can browse their archives and find something just right!

It has been 4 months since I started using this and my life has been so much easier. I have just included making my own menus and mixing it up a bit. Now that it's part of my routine, I don't miss a step. Well, there have been a few times when I've strayed! But now making dinner is a snap; I even get to freeze meals for future use!

Check it out. It's free! http://www.menus4moms.com/index.php

This Week's Menu:
Monday
Breaded Pork Chops
Zucchini Herb Casserole
Apple Turnovers

Tuesday
Baked Ranch Chicken
Creamed Corn
Spinach Salad

Wednesday
Roast Beef with Potatoes and Carrots
Fruit Cocktail
Dinner Rolls

Thursday
Swedish Meatballs
Egg Noodles
Green Beans
Banana Pudding

Friday
Spaghetti Pie
Spinach Salad
Italian Bread

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...