Thursday, January 24, 2008

My To Do List Goes On!

Well, I was just asked recently, "What happened to your to do list? I never saw an end to it on your blog." So that got me moving and now I am updating it once again! At least I was able to cross a few more items off the list!

* Organize upstairs school room (bookshelves, school supplies, drawers)
Furnish school room with new bulletin board & supplies cart
Rearrange school room to better hold our flip chart, book basket, MFW files, etc.
* Organize downstairs school room/play room
Get rid of couch
Organize bookshelves and desk
Arrange toys in baskets/bins
Create easier to use arts & crafts center
• Create reading corner to replace the couch area (new floor pillows, book basket)
• Reorganize bathroom storage
Clean up outdoor toy bin (get rid of unused toys, balls, etc.)
Finish with decluttering and donating of items
* Reorganize master bedroom closet

So I have yet to create a cozy reading corner in our school/play room. We haven't been spending too much time down there anyways, so I'm not in a rush to do that now. As for bathroom storage...it's on its way! My main accomplishment has been making our main school room completely functional and organized. Everything has a place and everything gets put in its place! I know I promised pictures. They are on their way!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...