Friday, July 16, 2010

Samantha. American Girl Club.

Isabella is going on week 3 of this round of American Girl Club. They are reading Samantha and we are enjoying it quite a bit! Today, the girls got to make gingerbread houses to go along with book 3 of the Samantha series. Isabella had a blast and I'm planning for next week's club (which I am hosting).

Take a look at the fun!!








And on another note, my family is visiting from Texas and I've been busy hanging out with them...which might explain fewer blog posts. But I am also diligently working on my homeschool plans, which I will be writing about shortly!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...