Saturday, July 24, 2010

Catching Up.

I promise I haven't gone missing!! We are still having fun with my mom and dad and I'm excited at all the fun we've had. On top of that, I'm trying to get some organization done around the house. Marco is moving into his own room and little Jimmy's closet needs to get some kind of system put in. And please, lets not mention all the school planning that I was supposed to have been working on, but have been neglecting.Things are definitely not "same as usual" around here. 

Our schedules have been out the window for 2 weeks! But all of that is in a good way. What kid doesn't want to help their grandfather build a tree house? What kid doesn't want to hang out with their cousins? And what fun its been going out to the museum, Lego store, restaurants, and antique shops!

So as the fun continues here, I hope all of you continue to check in on me! Eventually, I'll have to start posting about planning our lessons, preparing for first day of school, and revealing that nice little spot in our school room.  But until then, I'm posting random pictures of my family...love them!!!


My mom and Christian.  


Dad with Isabella and Anthony.


Allie caught in a moment.






1 comment:

A Real Pilgrimage said...

What a blessing to have your family visiting! We are so far from ours that sometimes it's hard to get together. Enjoy while it last!! blessings!

I can't wait to see that special spot in your school room!

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...