Of course, the day that was supposed to originally include a birthday party got completely revamped to some bumps along the road. But Marco still had a great day!
- Marco was up at the crack of dawn, showered, and dressed for church.
- Dad eventually made it home and brought the birthday boy some donuts. This replaced the birthday cake!
- After our morning together, Marco made a special trip with his Dad to the hospital to check out his office and lab.
- We then had lunch together, followed by a trip to the movie theater to see Monsters vs. Aliens.
- It was then time for a birthday gift from Dad...the Monsters vs. Aliens Nintendo DS game.
- With so much outdoor play time squeezed into the day, it was time for dinner. We headed to the restaurant and finally made it home in time for bedtime!!
- Mom never wants to be left behind in gift giving (birthdays are so special, after all!!) and I gave Marco his birthday gift from me! An Eye Clops magnifying toy!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARCO!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!