Friday, November 14, 2008

Planning for a New Semester!

Starting in January, we'll be starting our new co-op! It has been a journey for me in creating something new and I am excited to have on board a group of wonderful moms and their families. I have learned so much from our current Catholic co-op and am so thankful that they were there for me when I started my kindergarten homeschool year. Lucky for me, they are a supportive group of women and they are rooting for us as we start a whole new group!

The new semester will include some really great classes including Catholic arts & crafts, Latin, science, and geography. If you want to check out the classes and such, just go to www.holyfamilyhomeschoolenrichment.com.

My mission for the next week or so, is to plan my class (Catholic arts & crafts) and come up with a supply list. I have many ideas and I'm brimming with excitement! I will make sure to post my finished schedule here once I am done with it.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...