Juli from "Brooks Academy Catholic Homeschool" gave me this lovely I Love Your Blog award. Wow!! Thanks for reading my blog! I am absolutely flattered!!
1. Where is your cell phone? In my van.
2. Where is dh? Busy working at the hospital.
3. What is your hair color? Dark brown with caramel highlights.
4. Your mother? In Dallas.
5. Your father? In Dallas.
6. Your favorite thing? Spending time with the kids and dh.
7. Your dream last night? That I woke up with a 101 temperature. But I'm not sick.
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness and being closer to God.
9. The room you are in? School room.
10. Your hobby? Homemaking, reading, anything nature.
11. Your fear? Losing a loved one.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living in a forever house with lots of trees and with lots of babies!
13. Where were you last night? Teaching 2nd grade Faith Formation.
14. What you're not? I'm not good at sewing, although I would love to be.
15. One of your wish list items? A Canon SLR camera.
16. Where you grew up? Texas and Illinois.
17. The last thing you did? Change a diaper.
18. What are you wearing? V-neck shirt, blue pants.
19. Your TV? Plays Heroes on Mondays and PBS.
20. Your pet? Mr. Patches, our rescue cat. And I'm not a cat person!
21. Your computer? HP.
22. Your mood? Optimistic, energetic.
23. Missing someone? My family in Dallas...mom, dad, sisters, niece, nephew.
24. Your car? Mini-van.
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes.
26. Favorite store? Costco for stuff, Gap for boys, Hanna Anderson for girls, Belk for dh, and Macy's for me.
27. Your summer? Wonderful!
28. Love someone? Yes!! So many people!
29. Your favorite color? Blues.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last night with dh.
31. Last time you cried? I don't remember. Maybe a month ago? I try to stay happy.
Now for my three favorite blogs:
Ten Kids and a Dog
My Homeschool 101
Starry Sky Ranch
And in turn,
For the recipients of this award...here's the deal:
*Display your award
*Link back to the person who gave you the award
*Nominate at least 3 other blogs
*Put links to those blogs on yours
*Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
*Enjoy your award!!!