Thursday, November 13, 2008

Busy Times!

This week has been a blur so far! With swimming, co-op, faith formation, and co-op planning...I've been too busy to even let myself rest. But I suppose that's just how life is for most moms.

We are currently finishing up our Harvest Festival lapbook. It has been a fun unit and I think the kids enjoyed all the activities. As for Anthony, we kind of took a week off of BFIAR mostly because he was also doing the lapbook activities along with the other kids. But I'm starting to plan for next week.

In the pipeline for next week is Turkey Time lapbook for the older kids and The Little Rabbit for Anthony. I'm even starting to plan what I'll be doing next year for him. I'm deciding between re-doing BFIAR, moving onto FIAR, or switching over to Catholic Mosaic. It's the kind of thing I like to prepare for since I like to have all the books ready and they can take a little bit of time to find!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I've only recently started reading your blog. I just wanted to comment that since Catholic Mosaic and FIAR are completely different...you don't have to choose one or the other. We do both. 8-)

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...