Monday, May 12, 2008

My New Planner.

I've been diligently working on my new planner for the year. I'm keeping the same weekly planner format, since it has worked so well for me. I will be adding schedules for all our subjects. These are basically going to outline the approximate amount of time to be spent on things, the order in which material will be scheduled into our studies, and the goals for when we need to finish something.

Also in my planner I have my trusted toddler/preschool list of things to do, our SOTW book list, a yearly calendar, Angelicum lesson plans for each subject, reading logs, field trip suggestions to correspond with studies, field trip log sheet, and blank paper for notes.

It is definitely going to be a continuing work in progress. One change I did make different from my current planner, is that I'm now going to use a 3 ring binder. I found a nice leather binder that I think will withstand my daily life. It will also make it easier to add or take things away without messing up the binding. If you remember from a previous post, my current binder was bound at Kinkos.

Just looking at my binder gets me all excited about the new year we are about to start!!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...