Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting It Done.

Lately, I've been drowning with things to do. Laundry, floors, cleaning, organizing, planning; and on top of it all....homeschooling! It's a wonder that I'm still sane. But as I am far from any family help, I am finally beginning to embrace the thought that I can do it on my own. I mean, I have been away from family for 9 years!!

I guess it has been wishful thinking for me. Having my mom come over and help me with the organizing. Or having one of my sisters' watch the kids while I run an errand. It's not gonna happen!

But I am glad that I have finally made that realization. I guess it's empowering in a way. Knowing that I've been able to handle it for such a long time. I never really thought about it. So now I'm on my way to getting it done. All of it. All on my own.

The laundry, the floors, the cleaning, the organizing, the planning...and yes, the homeschooling. All done by Liz with no real help from anyone except my two life partners, God and DH. So yes!! I CAN get it done!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...