Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Today my hubby and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary!! It wasn't the big date night we were hoping for, since we had no babysitter and the day was spent taking the kids to and fro. But we were able to cuddle and reminisce on all the great times we've had.

I met my honey back in middle school (7th grade) and we started dating our junior year of high school. We've been stuck on each other ever since! It's always fun to look back at how much we've changed over the years. One thing I am thankful for...finally saying "yes" to him after he had asked me out for several months. It's the kind of thing that you think about and say, "I never would have thought!"

But God has blessed us so much! I could never have prayed for a more perfect life partner and being married to him is the most wonderful thing! And if that wasn't enough, we have 4 kids to which he is the BEST dad in the world to! We are the perfect match and I can honestly say that I always find my self falling in love with him over and over again!

Love ya, Honey!!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...