Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching Up Part 2.

My dear friends and family, it seems that Tempus Fugit (time flies). Here we are in our new home, boxes still lining up many of the rooms. School lessons are piled up on my desk and many books are still lost in our temporary storage room. Appointments and meetings are abundant this month and we have been stricken with one illness or another. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner still need to be fixed and the house just isn't cleaning itself. On top of that, we have had the privilege of hosting family and friends from a morning play-date to an entire week.

My apologies for not posting updates! But today I have made it a point to take some time to catch you all up on what's going on in our neck of the woods. First off, I want to say that we had a great time with my sister, brother-in-law, niece, nephew, and mom. They all visited for a sacrament filled weekend and it was truly a blessing to be able to celebrate together!!

Dearest hubby and I are now the proud GODPARENTS of two adorable babies!! My sister's twins, Sebastian and Sophia, were welcomed into the Catholic church on May 1. It was a whirlwind of a morning getting all the children ready, but we made it on time and the celebration was beautiful!



Another wonderful event was MARCO'S FIRST COMMUNION!!!
It was so exciting to see him reach this milestone in his life and we are sooo proud of him! After learning and studying the importance of it for 2 years, we knew he was really ready to receive Our Lord. We are truly blessed!


Of course, with all the celebrations there has also been lots of bumps along the way. Christian was sick with croup, who then passed it on to Little Jimmy. Not only that, but we missed our co-op's end of year celebration because of it. And there has also been a case of "Where's Liz?" going around; that although I know where Liz is...seems like there are some who don't.

With all the good, the bad, and the ugly, I come to think of a saying that might seem to fit where I am in this time in my life...El tiempo da buen consejo (Time is the wisest counselor of all).

**A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults.**


No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...