Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting Married.

There is some news in our neck of the woods! Our fabulous babysitter, Melissa, is engaged and getting married next year!! Yes...I was totally expecting this; and we are so happy for her! She is a pretty amazing girl!!



She looks so young, you say? She's a baby (only 18!)!! But she is one of the most mature young women I know. I'm so glad that we found her almost 2 and a half years ago. She's been coming over twice a week since then and we love her. A homeschool graduate and college student, she is so wonderful with the kids and is a beautiful, Godly girl. {And no....I don't share her number! ;) }

So I wish her and her future hubby, Jeremy, the best! Congrats "Missa"!!!!

2 comments:

Mel.OMS said...

Liz, you are too sweet :)
Love you and your kids!

Allie said...

Aww! Tell her I send my regards and I hope to meet her one of these days! She sounds like a really lovely girl and I've heard nothing but great things about her :)

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...