Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Curve Ball.

It seems that sometimes, we can get a bit too comfortable with the routine. It's times like that, that something always seems to come up to shake things up a bit. Curve balls keep coming our way and I take it as God's way to keep me on my feet! On Saturday, my baby girl Isabella broke her arm.

It wouldn't have been such a big deal had the bone not pierced the skin and had required emergency surgery. So with family far away, I had to call on friends for help...and I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends! While I sat bedside to Isabella, my friend Katie watched the other children. Not only that, but she cleaned my house and did some laundry! Wow!!! We've been truly blessed and touched by her generosity and understanding!

My daughter has been the bravest girl I've ever seen. Not one tear was shed from the time we got to the hospital to now. She has an amazing strength that I admire. I'm sure she is making my life easier and I am constantly thanking the Lord for her!



No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...