Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A New Schedule for a New School Year.

I've been slowly working on a new daily schedule for the new school year. It's a difficult thing to do since I'm not sure what is going to happen to our routine with the new baby. But for now, I'm basing everything off of past experience. With three kids to homeschool, things are beginning to look a little more tight!!

I have managed to work out a good schedule so far, however. This will be my work in progress throughout the summer. I'm posting it now since so many homeschoolers are in planning mode and this might help someone out there looking to form a good schedule.

I used this same format this past year. Although I dropped certain things from my schedule (like grammar), I still stuck to it and it was a HUGE help! The important thing is to be flexible with yourself and your family.

**Just click on the schedule for a closer look!!




1 comment:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

I love your schedule! I've made several like that over the years, but I never seem to get them to "stick". I know live and happen and at times you can't do the schedule as plan, but what's your secret in actually following through on the days that you can!!! That's my biggest issue, problem.

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...