Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Mini-Break.

This past week has been a very happy one for my family (especially me!). My sister finally got the chance to visit us and we took advantage of having her around. Although I talk to her nearly every day, I hadn't seen her in over a year. Things just haven't worked out with traveling.

But I'm feeling wonderful about having seen her again and the kids loved to have her over. It was a sad ride home from the airport for everyone, but we'll be taking a trip down to see her pretty soon.

So for that, I took time off from blogging. I still accomplished lessons with the kids and even made some new centers for Anthony. I'll have to take pictures and post them soon!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...