Monday, March 9, 2009

Help is on the Way!!

I have always known how important prayer is, but sometimes it seems that I forget how much we really need Him. Over the past weekend, I'm starting to realize that we never know what is on the horizon. We never know what is about to be. But He does!! Prayer serves as a reminder that we never know when we will need Him to help us out a little more than usual.

Today, I'm thankful for having the support I need in this homeschooling journey. Through ups and downs, we always need to have someone to help us muddle through the tough spots. But before anything, there is God. As I encounter more and more challenges, I realize that it's because of Him that I have a great support system...and for that I am truly thankful!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...