Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Year of Co-op!!!

It's official! We have been approved to continue having our Catholic co-op at our church for another year! I am so excited because this co-op is such a blessing not only for our family, but for all the other families involved. We are a special group of homeschoolers in our area. Not because there aren't many homeschoolers here, but because there are LOTS of homeschoolers...just not Catholic. For us, being part of a group that shares our faith is one of the most important things.

I also must admit...I LOVE our church. It has become such a wonderful part of our family and I have never felt so much a part of a faith-filled community as I do now. Perhaps it's because of my involvement, but I just think that this is such a family friendly church. We love our priests and find them inspiring too. If we ever leave North Carolina, this will be one of the hardest things for me to let go of...our church.

But our co-op is awesome!! I love the families that are part of it and my kids absolutely love the other kids too. I guess for now we are moving into the planning stages for the upcoming year. I'm looking forward to continuing this for as long as possible.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...