Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Literature Schedule.

Following my previous post, I thought I would break down our use of Literature Pockets and the VP First Favorites. I'm planning on being EXTREMELY flexible with this as I don't want overkill. We'll have enough to do with our core subjects! With that being said, I have compiled a very loose schedule. I haven't dated the weeks that we are doing anything, since we school year round and things change. I am listing what we are doing on the left, and how long we are spending on that particular thing on the right. For the most part, I plan on spending 1 week on things. Also, I'm noting that we do these for fun (especially the Literature Pockets). The kids do not view this as school in any way, shape or form; so it is possible that we might do something like this year round, all the time.

*LP = Literature Pockets

*VP = Veritas Press

I Caught A Fish Alive (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Pease Porridge (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Rub-a-Dub-Dub (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Sing a Song of Sixpence(LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
To Market, To Market (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Curious George (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Caps for Sale (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Corduroy (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Blueberries for Sal (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
The Little Engine That Could (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Floss (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
A Chair for Mother (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Harry the Dirty Dog (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Billy and Blaze (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Bread and Jam for Frances (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Dr. DeSoto (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Frog and Toad are Friends (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
Frog and Toad All Year Long (VP)1 week, daily 20 minutes
The Little Red Hen (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
The Three Little Pigs (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
The Gingerbread Man (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Little Red Riding Hood (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
The Three Billy Goats Gruff (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes
Too Much Noise (LP)1 week, 3x, 20 minutes


No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...