Friday, March 28, 2008

It's true. We're going to Walt Disney World! I've known about this for a bit. We actually just started planning about a month ago. It's a very last minute type of trip; something we kept saying we should do, but never really moved on. We leave next week!!

It should be a blast and the kids have been counting down for about 10 days. Now we are less than 5 days away and everyone is getting really hyped up! We are traveling with our good friends and their kids. We like doing family trips together since the kids get to play together while we hang out. It's a win-win situation!

Anyways, I'm trying to get as much done as I can with the kids in terms of school work. Taking a week off is definitely going to be a luxury at this point and I don't want to fall behind. Regardless, we are looking forward to a nice vacation with warm weather and lots of Mickey. I think the kids will have a blast and I'm just excited about having them experience something new. I'm sure my camera memory card won't be enough to hold all the pictures I'm planning on taking!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...