Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday.

Today has been quite a hectic day. We have all children sick with a cough and the 2 littles with croup. Luckily, we survived the night after a trip to the emergency department. I surely thought that plans for school had been thrown out the window...but then here comes Marco & Isabella.

I have great kids! Although no one wanted to do math or phonics, all our learning issues for insects, handwriting, and religion were covered! School went on without a hitch and the kids had fun making insect crafts.

Luckily, dh was home to tend to the little guys while we schooled. In the afternoon, things got loopy again and I took Anthony and Christian to the doctor. Dinner was a quick turkey burger and some cereal. Hmm.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...