Saturday, September 1, 2007

An Update on My "To Do List"

Since Christian has arrived, I'm proud to say that I accomplished so much more than I expected. I'm glad that my nesting syndrome gave me the energy to reorganize and declutter. Here is an updated list on the things I have left to do.

* Organize upstairs school room (bookshelves, school supplies, drawers)
Furnish school room with new bulletin board & supplies cart
Rearrange school room to better hold our flip chart, book basket, MFW files, etc.
* Organize downstairs school room/play room
• Get rid of couch
• Organize bookshelves and desk
• Arrange toys in baskets/bins
• Create easier to use arts & crafts center
• Create reading corner to replace the couch area (new floor pillows, book basket)
• Reorganize bathroom storage
Clean up outdoor toy bin (get rid of unused toys, balls, etc.)
Finish with decluttering and donating of items
* Reorganize master bedroom closet

Since posting pictures of school rooms is a much requested thing; I will post the pics of our upstairs school room by the end of the week. As for pics of the downstairs school/play room...I won't be doing that until all the organizing and cleaning has been taken care of!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...