Since Christian has arrived, I'm proud to say that I accomplished so much more than I expected. I'm glad that my nesting syndrome gave me the energy to reorganize and declutter. Here is an updated list on the things I have left to do.
Organize upstairs school room (bookshelves, school supplies, drawers)
Furnish school room with new bulletin board & supplies cart
Rearrange school room to better hold our flip chart, book basket, MFW files, etc.
* Organize downstairs school room/play room
• Get rid of couch
• Organize bookshelves and desk
• Arrange toys in baskets/bins
• Create easier to use arts & crafts center
• Create reading corner to replace the couch area (new floor pillows, book basket)
• Reorganize bathroom storage
Clean up outdoor toy bin (get rid of unused toys, balls, etc.)
Finish with decluttering and donating of items
Reorganize master bedroom closet
Since posting pictures of school rooms is a much requested thing; I will post the pics of our upstairs school room by the end of the week. As for pics of the downstairs school/play room...I won't be doing that until all the organizing and cleaning has been taken care of!