Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Baby Turns 2 Years Old Today!

It's amazing how fast time goes with kids and how much they grow! Today, Anthony turned 2 years old and we spent the day at a farm. I felt horrible due to the weather being so hot and the kids didn't enjoy themselves as much as they could have because of it. We still ended the day on a happy note, however, as we had some friends come over for pizza and dessert. Anthony got to play with his friends and everyone had lots of fun.


Here is a picture of my little guy. He's looking so serious as we take a hayride on the farm to the playground area. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...