Monday, September 10, 2007

New Baby, New Schedule? Not Yet.

Things have been going so well with homeschooling and the new baby. If anything, it's Anthony who makes homeschooling a little difficult. Having to keep him entertained while we do our lessons is quite a challenge and I find myself having to rotate toys a little more frequently than before.

So we are not on any new schedule for schooling. I'm glad since I'm not sure I could handle having to turn things upside down to accommodate a new way of doing school, housework, and everything else. Thankfully, we are moving right along! The only thing that has changed is my sleep schedule. But now that the baby is sleeping for about 4 hours straight during the night, I'm kind of awake in the morning. So I'm definitely looking forward to more sleep hours at night!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...