Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MFW

As we continue with our kindergarten curriculum, MFW, I'm beginning to add more and more to our list of things to do. It seems like the kids can never get enough of the activities that are provided and recommended within MFW, so now I spend some time printing new activities out. I love the Evan Moore Teachers Box website and Enchanted Learning. They both require a paid subscription, but you can get free stuff from Enchanted Learning. My favorite, however, is the Teachers Box.

Since I'm always looking for ideas to do for our weekly themes, I will start posting all the activities that we'll be doing for the week.

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...