Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's A Boy!

No, I haven't had a baby yet. But we did find out the sex of the baby today and it's a boy! When they showed us on the screen I couldn't stop laughing! I was really happy and excited, but everyone (including myself) thought it was going to be a girl! In all, we are excited about choosing a new name and getting ready for a little baby brother for the kids. Marco and Isabella seemed happy about it, but I don't think they really care either way.

It was a really hectic day due to all our commitments today. After morning lessons, we got the minivan cleaned, ate lunch, did our afternoon lessons, went to the doctor, and then headed to baseball. I felt so bad for my littles because they didn't get to eat dinner at their usual time. Marco came home starving and promptly ate a hamburger and 2 slices of leftover pizza.

Now that everyone is finally in bed, I feel like I can rest a little. Tomorrow is another day full of errands and shopping. I really need to better schedule all these little things that pop up! Oh well...at least I can now imagine holding my little baby boy in my arms. Time goes by so slow when you're pregnant!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...