Sunday, August 8, 2010

Start Your Engines!!

I know....we are well into August and it seems that I've been ignoring this blog. But I haven't! I've been working diligently on preparing for our first day of school. August 16th is the big day and I have planners to fill in, lesson plans to organize, and funnest of all...schultuete's to make and fill!!

To say that the kids are excited is an understatement!!! But I promise a week full of updates and photos. We are inching ever closer to our start date and that leaves me scrambling to finish things both in the household department, as well as school.

Hope everyone is getting excited about a fresh, new start!!

No comments:

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...