DH and I were busy cleaning the house the other day. We moved furniture to vacuum underneath, steam-cleaned the floors, etc. I kept a little pile of all the things I kept finding, and left it on our dryer. Over the course of 2 more days, I went adding to my pile as I kept trying to unclutter and clean the house. Of course, we both found major dust bunnies and random little toys. But here were some of our treasures.
1. A St. Anthony medal in full color. Very pretty.
2. A child's scapular.
3. A small gold crucifix broken off from a rosary.
4. A pair of Good Deed Beads with St. Therese and Our Holy Mother medals attached.
5. A lost copy of "Little Acts of Grace," a book about Catholic customs and devotions for young children.
6. A plastic rosary. (I had wondered where it went!!)
7. A wooden bracelet with Our Lady of Guadalupe on it.
There you have it! I found it so funny that I had to take a picture. Only in a Catholic home!
It's back to school time and it seems like everywhere in the homeschool blogosphere, people are giving tours of their learning spaces. ...
So last year, we did a Lent lapbook. It was fun, educational, and the kids loved it. But for the life of me, I can't find it!!! I can...
I spent the weekend mostly sick in bed, reading and doodling to pass the time. I had a stack of picture books that I read to the kids too....
Ash Wednesday is fast approaching and I'm still wanting to do a Lent lapbook with the kids. I have made a list of what I'm thinking...