Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Baby!!

So I guess that if it's not obvious by my new application on my sidebar, I really do need to spell it out. Baby #5 is due August 1st!!! Yay for us!!!

It's been slow in getting the word out. After all, I am only 13 weeks along. Not only that, but I find that once you hit higher numbers in children, the responses aren't always the joyous "congratulations" you are expecting.

As for me, I'm starting to feel a little better. I still have morning sickness, but I'm hoping that will subside within the next week or two. My energy levels are coming back and up as well. It was a difficult first trimester in terms of energy and nausea. I suppose that explains my lack of blogging as well as my slowness in getting our lessons done. But this week I'm off to a great start!! From getting up extra early on our co-op day, to completing ALL our lessons. I'm excited!

So if you aren't sure if you should congratulate me about the upcoming addition, go ahead!!! We are blessed abundantly by God and celebrate His love for us every day!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Many congratulations and prayers for your family! God sends you another blessing - how wonderful!

Liz said...

Thanks Kathy!! We are very excited!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations for the fantastic "announced" news!!!! A friend of mine just had her fifth and she says that it's not any harder/easier with one more ;)...she seems to think that once you pass four!

So, when your little bundle of joy #5 is about four months old, in December of this year...we shall join you and your hubby in being a family of seven as well as we prayerfully attempt to our own #5! Let's just see if we are successful in spacing them out this time ;)

Although happy with any healthy child of God I am hopeful for a girl! Also, twins run in both Todd and my family (from our grandmothers) so we might get the surprise since no one in either family has been blessed with them yet! LOL!

May you have a blessed pregnancy! Saint Gerard is my man! ;)

Good Remedy said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time. Been thinking about you all and certainly will pray for a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby!

Audrey said...

I know exactly what you mean about the "congrats." Our #5 is due Aug 27 and mostly we got some sort of surprised "oh." Very few people were actually happy for us.

I know it's a bit late, but: CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...