Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Back.

It's been a while since I've given in to my blogging.  A combination of busy schedules, new baby, more school, and less time have all contributed to my absence.  But I'm starting to think I really miss writing and sharing our journey, so I'm going to jump right in again.

The last six months has been almost a blur.  We were blessed with the birth of Matthew and we officially have five kids homeschooling (pre-k through 6th)!  It's been a little bit of an adjustment, but it hasn't shaken us up too much.  It seems that I'm pretty accustomed to having a baby and we've all learned to take each day as it comes.  I can't say this year hasn't been stressful, because it totally has.  It's just been stressful for different reasons...mostly all due to homeschooling.  But what a joy and blessing it has been to be able to educate our kids!

I'm really excited about sharing some of the things we are doing!  Our successes and our failures; my concerns and joys.  I keep reading blogs about how to function with a large family and think to myself...."wait a minute.  I have a large family and I'm totally functioning!"  There is so much I've learned and I'm wanting to share it all with you!!

So here I go again.  Welcome back to my blog!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Dear Liz,so excited to start seeing you blog a little more regularly. I miss all the excitement over at your house. What a lovely family photo. I can't believe how much everyone has grown! Good Luck and God Bless All

Cheers to Being Back!

It's been quite some time since I updated this little part of the blogosphere.  New adventures, new trials, and new seasons in life.  I&...